Faster Deployment and Adoption of Microsoft Workloads? Your Clients will Thank you.
Microsoft FastTrack is one of the most misunderstood services by both the reseller community and end customers alike. The service is an ongoing free benefit for all qualified clients who have purchased over 150 seats of Microsoft 365 or Office 365 (exclusions apply). The program, delivered by Microsoft certified Insentra consultants, is designed to assist businesses adopting Microsoft cloud technologies by providing phone-based guidance and advice.
FastTrack is split in two components:
- Onboarding Services (performed by Insentra and other FastTrack Ready Partners)
- Mass Mail Migration (available only for organisations with greater than 500 seats and exclusively performed by Microsoft)
First some history... approximately four years ago Microsoft started having partners perform the onboarding services component and appointed six partners globally of which Insentra was one. Last year Microsoft extended the FastTrack Ready Partner program and Insentra is now one of approximately 215 partners globally and one of a handful in the ANZ region.
Microsoft have been performing onboarding services for large share of customers with their internal FastTrack team and leveraging FastTrack Ready partners for the balance. Starting November 1, Microsoft will commence a process to assign all but the top 1,500 customers to a FastTrack Ready Partner.
Why work with Insentra as your FastTrack partner?
Your clients will be assigned to a FastTrack partner. By you working in partnership with Insentra we can help to stop your customers being assigned to a FastTrack partner who may be your competitor. Doing so will protect and maintain your client relationship, aid in the identification of additional professional and managed services opportunities and enable you to add more value to your customers by assisting them to adopt and utilise licenses they have already paid for. Furthermore, FastTrack establishes a future roadmap and strategy for your customer.
A typical FastTrack engagement has five stages:
- Initiate – The designated FastTrack Manager will contact your client to understand outcomes and discuss procedures and will provide you feedback
- Assess and remediate – Our specialist FastTrack crew leverage their skills and experience to guide your client through any issues that arise as they prepare for the technology roll out
- Enable – In preparation for roll-out we enable your client to configure core infrastructure, provision online services and build adoption practices
- Migrate – Time to migrate their on-prem email and file share content to Office 365
- Adoption – Go live strategies and future planning
If we find your client needs services outside of the scope of FastTrack, we will contact you so YOU can work with your client if you choose. Alternatively, if you want us to do the work on your behalf then we will do so and, in keeping with our business model, we will transact on your paper. Unsure about our unique type of partnership? Read more about our Partner Obsessed strategy.
With Insentra as your designated FastTrack partner, your clients receive a bespoke roadmap that covers both the technical requirements and adoption strategy for their journey to the cloud, and provides them with:
- Access to a FastTrack expert for their queries
- Faster onboarding and adoption of Microsoft workloads
- Education on new features and functions
- The opportunity to provide feedback and improvement suggestions to Microsoft on their products
As a Gold certified Microsoft Partner, Insentra have delivered FastTrack services globally on behalf of Microsoft to more than 400 organisations over four years – so your clients are in a safe pair of hands with a partner you can trust.
Interested in learning more? Join our upcoming ‘Demystifying FastTrack’ webinar for Partners, (link to live webinar and then recording) or visit our website.
Join the Insentra Community with the Insentragram Newsletter
Hungry for more?
Azure Information Protection - What Exactly is it?
By [Mike Gray]
A laptop was lost or stolen, files were copied through a breach, or an incorrect file was simply attached to an email - things no IT Professional ever wants to hear.
Welcome to the December Insentragram - Catching Up This Holiday Season
By [Ronnie Altit]
It’s been a big year for me both personally and professionally. This year I welcomed my new baby boy Austin (include a photo of me Austin and Lee)