The Modern Workplace is expected by end users and provides a simple, secure and easy to manage approach.
How Can Modern Workplace Help Your Business?
Do you want cost-effective and expandable technology which increases productivity? Do your users want more informed, engaging and consistent experiences? Every step of the way, people require convenient, flexible technological solutions. Decision-makers want increased visibility and easy, secure access to information.
Working with your chosen partner, our Modern Workplace Service helps you to leverage the latest Microsoft and Citrix technologies to increase productivity and mobility without compromising security and compliance.
Re-think device management with a modern approach. Deploy devices using Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management for Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android endpoints, streamlining management of your environment while increasing security and end-user experience.
Microsoft 365: Cloud productivity done right.
Teams & Collaboration
Teams & Collaboration
Microsoft Teams and related tools to generate real productivity gains.
Windows 10 and Office
Windows 10 and Office
Assess, upgrade and deploy Windows 10 Enterprise and Office applications across your environment with a view to getting and staying current and including advanced features and deployment.
Check Out Our Modern Workplace Blogs
Do you speak geek? Join Insentra for a deep dive into the technical side of IT, featuring technical blogs, interviews and service-orientated content.
Deliver business applications and desktops using Citrix, RDS, and Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD).
The Four Pillars
Each one of our Modern Workplace Services is underpinned by these four pillars:
Security: Ensuring your data remains safe and secure, no matter what.
Creativity: Helping staff and IT express themselves and use creativity to extend their skills.
Choice: Providing flexibility in how people work, including device and location of work choices.
Efficiency: Improving efficiency and productivity.
Backed by the four pillars, we deliver these core objectives
- Heightened Potential: Unlock potential by providing the tools and platforms you need to spend more time getting the job done and less time on admin.
- Greater Efficiency: Boost company-wide efficiency by making your everyday tasks quicker, easier and more automated.
- Better Choice: Enable you to offer employees a choice of where they work from, what devices they use and how they work.
- Tighter Security: Give you the information so you can make informed decisions and take critical actions with enhanced governance and security.
For Our Partners
Our partners can leverage our best of breed services to broaden your capabilities across Assessments, Design, End to End Implementation, and Managed Services. We also drive and manage the presales process, delivering projects on a fixed cost, fixed scope guaranteed outcome basis, drastically reducing your risk. We help to drive adoption across a wider variety of workloads and can provide longer-term recurring revenue streams.
For Their Clients
Whether you have legacy infrastructure and don’t understand the value of the modern workplace, have purchased a productivity suite but don’t use it to its full potential, or if you simply need additional assistance implementing best practices, Insentra redefines simplicity and scale by providing tailored roadmaps for tangible change and improvement. The benefits to you include reduced management costs, increased collaboration and teamwork, unlocked creativity in users, greater security, and reduced downtime from services.
How We Do It
We designed our service options with continuous improvement in mind. Each step can be undertaken individually or as part of an ongoing process as we value long-term relationships with our partners and their clients. We aim to ensure clients benefit from a continually improving IT environment.
- Discover: Understand priorities and needs and create a tailored roadmap for the business.
- Secure: Secure the device estate, protect business data, and reduce support overhead.
- Collaborate: Improve collaboration and productivity, secure user identities and business data.
- Migrate: Decrease support costs, lower capex costs, and improve business resilience.
- Optimise: Improved cost optimisation, easy monthly budget management also available as a managed service.
- Manage: flexible management, resource and support optimisation.
These steps apply to a range of support and services including Identity Management, Modern Desktop and Device Management, Productivity, Application Delivery, Collaboration, Teamwork, and Voice, all whilst leveraging the Microsoft 365 suite of products.
Want to Hear More?
Get in touch to arrange an Architect as a Service consultation to evaluate your needs and discuss how we can help you to modernise your environment.