CITRIX ENGINEER WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Citrix Superstar
Do you want to be part of one of the best Global IT Companies to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing their career as a world-class engineer. You will be responsible for supporting global customers, and assisting with day to day Citrix and Modern Desktop support tasks such as:
- Customers Citrix environment health, configuration, patching, and image management
- Mentoring, supporting, and developing service desk team members
- Working closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning and driving customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
The Citrix Engineer reports to the Service Excellence Manager / Service Delivery Manager and works closely with our partner engineers and business leaders.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a Level 3 Support Engineer, your day to day tasks may include:
- Proactive Citrix environment health management
- Patching of Citrix and Windows environment systems
- Healthcheck analysis
- Design and implement solutions for clients
- Documentation including support processes and procedures
- Citrix image management
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Manage clients in BAU and major incidents
- Staying up to date with the fast-paced world of IT
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
If you can demonstrate strong experience of the following we would love to chat to you:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Citrix Cloud Service
- Citrix Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- Citrix ADC
- Load balancing
- VPN and gateway
- Image creation, management and optimisation (PVS, MCS)
- AD – General
- AD – Azure
- AD – Group Policy
- Azure infrastructure
In addition, a good working knowledge of and experience with some or all the following are highly desirable.
- Citrix ADC App Firewall and nFactor
- Office 365
- MFA (Azure, Okta, Duo)
- Citrix Workspace Environment Management
- Citrix AppLayering
- Citrix Application Delivery Management
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer meaning we commit to respond to every applicant. Sit tight… you will hear back from us soon.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in USA
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded as one of the top IT companies to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.