Join our Global Team and Become an Azure Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Modern Data Centre and Cloud team is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. Due to continued success in the EMEA region we are looking to grow the depth and breadth of our capability. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant working in Microsoft’s cloud offerings including Azure. You will be responsible ensuring delivery excellence across multiple transformation projects. Your main responsibilities include;
- Working with clients to help them define and prioritise their requirements
- Articulate how they can leverage Azure to meet their requirements
- Help guide the client through design decisions
- Design and implement solutions based on Azure
- Assist with migration of workloads from on premises environments to Azure IaaS
- Communicate effectively with internal and external project stakeholders
- Work as part of a wider team to deliver a great outcome
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Modern Data Centre and Cloud efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Azure Consultant reports to the Director EMEA.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working as part of a global Professional Services team
- Assisting in presales activities with clients to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Assisting with scoping and the development of Statements of Work
- Design and building components of solutions with a particular focus on:
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Azure Platform as a Service
- Azure Automation
- Hybrid cloud
- Connectivity options between Azure and On Premises
- Security and compliance
- Endpoint management
- Planning and executing the migration of workloads to Azure. This could include (but is not limited to) migrating:
- Virtual servers from a variety of hypervisors
- VDI (Windows Virtual Desktop and Citrix Cloud)
- 5 years of consulting experience in the professional services team of an integrator or similar organization
- Design and implementation of Azure IaaS solutions
- Experience migrating workloads to Azure
- Experience with Azure Migrate and ASR
- Establishment of connectivity between on premises and Azure environments
- Excellent skills with PowerShell, Azure Automate JSON and ARM
- Experience with ARM Policies and Desired State Configuration
- Experience with Linux on Azure highly desirable
- Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as code
- Azure AD
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
- Strong technical skills across the Azure stack, with a particular focus and passion for:
- Azure Automate
- Azure Migrate
- Able to work with team members across the globe to achieve a great outcome
- Able to engage with stake holders at all levels of clients
- Able to work across concurrent projects for multiple, diverse clients in a diverse range of industries
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Remote in the UK
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.