Service Delivery Manager
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Managed Services Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. You will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves people, variety, challenge and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class service delivery professional. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our Managed Services to the customers of our partners. Your main responsibilities include;
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with the client, partner and Insentra crew
- Develop and deliver a strategic client plan and monthly preparation of client dashboard and presentation back to the executive team
- Following the ITIL Framework ensure adherence to governance, ensure continuous improvement of Business Processes
- Risk management, policies etc.
- Ensure that SLA’s are constructed effectively, understood and adhered to, noting areas of improvement or concern
- Optimise the post-sales service to the client
- Expediting support in collaboration with the Managed Services Engineers and Consultants
- Identifying training deficiencies and working with technical leads within Managed Services to improve
- Work in tandem with Insentra support teams and service excellence and practice managers
- Manage and own escalations through to root cause analysis and Post Incident Review
- Champion the Insentra Service Experience in every engagement with the Client
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s service delivery efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 years' experience in the Australian IT market
- 5 years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager in a Managed Services environment
- Experience in implementing best practice methodology to drive organizational effectiveness
- Experience working with large complex clients and liaising with all levels of the business
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft technologies, Security and Citrix technologies
- Experienced with contract management
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Presentation Skills
- IT related degree or Diploma
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.