Our very own Ronnie Altit has been interviewed by Dynamic Business along with other top Australian leaders on “How top leaders build thriving businesses in a crowded professional services world”.
The Professional service industry has recently experienced strong global growth of approximately 10 percent. Many people taking part in the “Great Resignation” have turned to the industry as a “go-to” as they move from the corporate world to a more balanced and perhaps happier existence.
Nonetheless, the professional services industry is confronted with several issues:
- A crowded and competitive market, fuelled by an explosion in the number of micro and specialised businesses.
- Client demands are rising, such as faster delivery and higher quality.
- Getting the right mix of customer service and business growth.
- Project complexity is increasing.
- Volatility and uncertainty persist, which can stymie business expansion efforts.
Read on how the top Australian leaders are addressing the above complexities and challenges head-on and how Insentra thrives in a crowded professional service world.