Join our Global Team and Become a Solutions Consultant Superstar
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Solutions Consultant. You will be working within our Advisory consulting practice applying your knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions can solve business challenges. Your main responsibilities include;
- Leading engagements to define, position and scope strategies for partners and customers
- Delivering workshops to drive usage of Microsoft cloud solutions
- Working closely with customers to understand their business challenges and defining creative ways to help them meet their goals
- Identifying new areas of opportunity and input into new solutions to take to market
- Assisting with Marketing campaigns and creating content such as blogs, whitepapers, videos, how-to’s or screencasts to add further value to our partners and enhance our brand
If you have excellent communication skills across different stakeholders, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Advisory service #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Solutions Consultant reports to the Head of Advisory.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Helping organisations move from “what” they need to do (Tactical) to a position of understanding “why” business problems are worth solving, or new initiatives are worth pursuing
- Leading advisory engagements in Modern Work and Security including working with partners and customers to understand requirements, define approaches and create roadmaps for success
- Mapping business outcomes and challenges to technical solutions and services.
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in business and/or outcome terms
- Apply your analytic skills and ability to interpret data into meaningful and fresh insights
- Provide regular and timely feedback and reporting throughout the engagements
- Work with our sales and delivery teams to craft innovative approaches to our customers problems
- Provide mentoring or coaching for junior team members or senior team members with less expertise in your key competencies. Willing to share knowledge and experience.
- 10 years’ experience in the IT industry, 3-5 years in pre-sales, business analysis or enterprise architecture
- Experience in implementing Microsoft technology solutions to drive organisational value
- Experience working with large complex clients and communicating with all levels of the business
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft technologies, Security and Public cloud
- Experienced with delivering workshops and roadmaps
- Microsoft certifications in Modern Work and or Azure
- Presentation Skills and public speaking
- IT related degree or Diploma desirable
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Office Location: St Leonards, Sydney.
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.