Service Delivery Manager
Join our Global Team and Become a Service Delivery Manager Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performance and collaborative team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success, but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Managed Services Team is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such, you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class SDM. You will be responsible for working with partners and end clients to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their Managed Service environments. Your main responsibilities include;
- Own and manage strategic initiatives such as adherence to technology roadmaps, use cases for introduction of new technology and managed services, maintaining Risk Registers and Mitigation plans, and driving Continual Service Improvement plans and initiatives
- The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) plays a critical role in the coordination and delivery of operational support to the Client and is seen as an extension of the client’s IT Operations team
- “Own” escalations pre-, during, and post incident (including Major Incident management), ensuring regular and timely feedback is provided to the client throughout the lifecycle of the escalation
- Coordinate and manage all technical and business conference calls, monthly governance sessions, analysis sessions, and post incident reviews for P1 Escalations’ and between Insentra engineers, 3rd Party Vendor support teams and Client and partner support teams
- Work with the internal and customer technical teams to create awareness of risks and gaps in coverage and drive new upsell opportunities
- Reporting and analytics
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Managed Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in the UK, USA and Australia. The Service Delivery Manager reports to the Strategic Service Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING
- Process improvement: Ensure continuous improvement of Business Processes
- Governance: Ensure the adherence to an ICT Governance Framework which enforces ICT and operational standards, effective Risk Management, Supporting Policies, and ICT Performance Reporting
- Relationships Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with Insentra crew, clients, ICT and external suppliers. Liaise with Executive and Senior Management throughout the business developing strong productive relationships
- Ensure that SLA’s are constructed effectively, understood and adhered to, noting areas of improvement or concern
- Optimise the Sales to delivery and post sales service into the client
- Own the engagement. Record agendas and minutes of governance meetings and technical investigations
- Develop and deliver against a strategic client plan and monthly preparation of client dashboard and presentation back to Insentra Executive Management
- Focus on driving down Critical Incidents and expediting support to improve MTTR per incident
- Highlighting training deficiencies and working with technical leads within Managed Services to remedy
- Ensure that Client and Vendor information, escalation matrices, and all technology designs and schematics are kept up to date in the Managed Services document repository and disseminated appropriately amongst all relevant support structures
- Adhere to the documented Insentra support and escalations process, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Work in tandem with Insentra support teams and service excellence and practice managers
- Own and manage strategic relationship to the Client and Partner at all times
- Champion the Insentra Service Experience in every engagement with the Client and Partner
- Experienced with contract management, including contract amendments and renewals
- Strong analytical skills. Experienced with producing and presenting high quality reports
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft technologies, Security and Citrix technologies
- Experience in implementing best practice methodology to drive organizational effectiveness
- Experience working with multiple large complex clients and liaising with all levels of the business
- Comprehensive working knowledge of ITSM tools
- Proven ability to manage out of scope tasks and small statement of works projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation (or greater) Certificate
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer meaning we commit to respond to every applicant. Sit tight… you will hear back from us soon.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Australia – Sydney or Melbourne
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded as one of the top 10 IT companies to work for in Australia (2016-2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.