Senior Microsoft Consultant
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. You will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for presales and delivery. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Office 365, Teams Voice and Azure
- Technical leadership and delivery end-to-end of Microsoft products
- Working across Australia and support Global projects
- Assisting with the development, enhancement, and documentation of Insentra methodologies for Office 365, Teams Voice and Azure projects
- Working closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning customer success
- Mentoring, supporting and developing Insentra consultants
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately you will ensure our company’s Microsoft Office365, Teams, Voice and Azure scoping, implementation and migration efforts help our partner’s clients achieve their business objectives in Australia, EMEA and USA.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Delivery for Microsoft Office 365, Teams Voice and Azure
- Presales architecture for Microsoft products
- Developing opportunities for Microsoft Office 365, Teams Voice and Azure
- Documentation including scopes of work, design documents, as-built documents, etc.
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of IT
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Highly desirable for the right candidate
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft Office 365 technologies and migrations with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, Teams Voice, SharePoint, One Drive for Business.
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as AD FS, SAML, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Strong knowledge of Teams, including Voice
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, AIP)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure – IaaS, VM’s, Networks, Network Security Groups etc.
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with public cloud technologies, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience of Defender ATP is desirable
- System Admin knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Relevant MCSE/MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools