Project Manager (UK)
Join our Global Team and Become a Project Management Superstar
Do you want to do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Project Management Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. You will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves people, variety, challenge and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class project professional. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our consulting services to the customers of our partners. Your main responsibilities include;
- Ensure that all projects you manage are delivered on-time, in-budget and to-scope
- Lead the collaboration of the project participants with our resource managers, partners and customers
- Follow our methodology for project management and use our tools to effectively deliver the project
- Track, analyse and report to stakeholders on project progress, cost, risks, issues, prospective scope changes and blockers
- Create and maintain project documents and records in accordance with our methodology
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s project management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. This role reports to the Project Manager Team Lead and works closely with the EMEA Director and Professional Services Director.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a project manager for an IT Professional Services provider (or similar)
- Experience with project management methods and practices
- Experience in distilling the tasks, and sequencing of tasks, to deliver a Statement of Work
- Experience in the use of tools to track, manage and report on project performance and delivery
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects for different clients concurrently
- Demonstrably strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering IT infrastructure implementations, Office 365 transitions or other digital transformation projects is highly regarded
- Experienced user of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in UK
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.