Join our Global Team and Become a Project Superstar
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Project Coordinator with a path to Project Management. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to deliver exceptional outcomes for their projects. Your main responsibilities include;
- Providing Oversight for small to medium projects that do not have a Project Manager
- Ensure our Project Methodology and processes are followed
- Produce and provide timely and accurate reporting internally and externally
- Work with consultants and architects to ensure a common understanding of next steps and priorities
- Support Senior Project Managers in the delivery of large or complex projects
- Communicate with stakeholders both internally and externally
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Project Coordinator reports to the PMO Lead.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work with project team members to understand work effort and determine timing and priorities
- Liaise with the Delivery Management team to ensure the resources required are available
- Track time consumed on projects and effort required to complete
- Compile and communicate Project Status Reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Set and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with a diverse team to achieve project outcomes
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external meetings
- Capture and track actions for the project team
- Identify and escalate issues as required
- 3 years’ experience in Project Coordination or a similar function
- Experience working with large complex clients and liaising with all levels of the business
- Highly computer literate with strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite and online communications
- Proficient at business writing and reporting
- Working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Familiarity with MS Project, Jira or similar project tracking toolset
- Conducting analysis in Excel or similar
- Online Presentation Skills
- Cert IV in Project Management Practice, PMP or equivalent industry certification and/or relevant industry experience
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientated
- Process driven
- Can work with a team to adapt and enhance a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in AU
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.