NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP/SALES MANAGER
Join our Americas Team and Become a Partner & Sales Superstar
Do you want to be part of a growing global company with an outstanding culture? To do work that matters and work you love where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job? Do you love to sell to both end customers and with partners?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such, you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Partner Manager and Sales Superstar. Your main responsibilities include:
- Proactively driving joint partner planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships
- Meets assigned sales targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Drive strategic activities with partners to generate opportunities and drive sales
- Drive and close actual sales opportunities- Yes, you need to love to close deals with or on behalf of partners
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet mutual sales goals
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Most importantly, close deals
If you have a proven track record as a seller in the IT Channel, excellent communication skills, love to deliver exceptional outcomes and long to be a critical part of a rapidly growing organization with the right values, we want to hear from you.
The National Partnership Manager (NPM) secures, maintains, and expands relationships with Channel Partners, being the lifeblood of our business. The NPM is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets and ensure we’re able to drive growth for our strategic partners. The National Partnership Manager positions the entire portfolio of Insentra’s services to partners and quickly identifies where we can add the most value. The NPM reports to the President- Americas and will work closely with Solution Managers/Architects and the company leadership. The NPM will enlist the support of Presales Specialists, Solution Managers, Service Delivery Management, Marketing and Management resources as needed but should be familiar enough with core M365, Azure and Citrix solutions to be able to identify and qualify opportunities on their own.
Importantly – the NPM owns the sales opportunities generated from partners and those opportunities generated directly by the NPM. The NPM is responsible for the initial opportunity qualification and works with the partner, or on their behalf, to drive the opportunity to close. This is a pure sales role with an opportunity to learn how to manage strategic outcomes with our partners as well.
Your success will position you to become a manager and build a team of people to manage the growing partner and end user accounts in North America.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Develop plans to increase brand awareness within the partner territory
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners and on-board those partners
- Drive sales opportunities to close with or on behalf of our partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate partner sales performance in respect of Insentra services and recommend improvements
- Educate partners about Insentra’s services portfolio
- Address partner related issues & sales conflicts
- Work with marketing to communicate up-to-date information about Insentra services to partners
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
- Develop & execute coverage plan for key partners engaging Insentra’s leadership team
- Where relevant and appropriate attend partner sales meetings and partner conferences
- Assist in joint Insentra & partner marketing activities
- Leading the sales effort in the Americas and working closely with the President- Americas to scale the business effectively
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT channel as a consultative services seller, preferably of Microsoft and/or Citrix solutions
- Challenger Sales experience preferred
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Passion for selling clients solutions they need, not just any solution to hit a number
- Equally happy hunting for business as farming existing relationships
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Develops and maintains territory coverage and sales plan
- As required completes partner account plans
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.