Microsoft Level 2 Engineer Wanted
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing their career as a world-class engineer. You will be responsible for supporting one of our key Sydney CBD based customers, and assisting with day to day Microsoft and end-user compute tasks such as;
- Support for a wide range of Microsoft services including Office 365, Active Directory, Azure and Windows 10
- Working on-site with the customer or at the Insentra offices
- Assisting with the development, enhancement, and documentation of Insentra support processes for Office 365, Azure and Active Directory
- Mentoring, supporting and developing customer service desk agents
- Working closely with our partner to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning and driving customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
The Microsoft Level 2 Engineer reports to an Executive Team member and works closely with our partner engineers and business leaders.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support function at level 2 for the Microsoft stack in scope (Office 365, Active Directory Azure, SCCM, Windows 10)
- Documentation including support processes and procedures
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Staying up to date with the fast-paced world of IT
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your own success and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to achieve greatness in this role?
Sydney CBD and Lower North Shore
Desirable for the right candidate
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft technologies, and with certifications in two or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Working skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Azure, VM’s, Network Security Groups
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Windows 10 support
- Relevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
If this sounds like you, please email our Vibe Associate Rebecca at Rebecca.email@example.com to apply. Just remember to put the Job title in the subject, include your CV, name and best contact number. Alternatively, please find the role on LinkedIn here