MICROSOFT CLOUD ARCHITECT
Join our Global Team and Become a Microsoft 365 Superstar
To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services Team is fast-paced, nimble, and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class architect. You will be responsible for presales, delivery, and assisting with building the Australian arm of a global company. Your main responsibilities include;
- Technical leadership and delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Microsoft 365, Azure, and Windows 10
- Working remotely to deliver projects for our clients
- Assisting with the development, enhancement, and documentation of Insentra methodologies for Microsoft 365 and Azure projects
- Mentoring, supporting, and developing Insentra consultants
- Work closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Developing opportunities
- Documentation including scopes of work, design documents, as-built documents, etc
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of IT
- Owning customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Microsoft 365, Azure and Intune Implementation and Migration efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals globally. The M365 Security Consultant reports to the EMEA Director.
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft 365 with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange Online (and Exchange Hybrid), Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms including Azure AD, ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure (IaaS, hybrid cloud services) or Microsoft 365
- Strong skills in Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Microsoft security offerings (including Intune, Azure security services, Microsoft Defender)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (including LDAP, Group Policy)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems
- Relevant MCSE / MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer meaning we commit to respond to every applicant. Sit tight… you will hear back from us soon.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded as one of the top IT companies to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.