M365 COLLABORATION CONSULTANT AU
Join our Global Team and Become a M365 Superstar
Want to join Australia’s best place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant specializing in M365 collaboration technologies. You will be responsible designing and deploying Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions for our clients. Your main responsibilities include;
- Technical ownership and delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Working remotely and sometimes on-site across Australia
- Assisting with the development, enhancement, and documentation of Insentra methodologies for Microsoft 365 projects
- Work closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Developing opportunities
- Documentation including scopes of work, design documents, as-built documents, etc
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of IT
- Owning customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s modern workplace efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The M365 Security Consultant works closely with the Service Excellence Manager, and reports to the Crew Talent Manager.
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft 365 with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange Online (and Exchange Hybrid), Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms including Azure AD, ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Experience undertaking tenant to tenant migrations
- Experience with native and third-party migration tools
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (including LDAP, Group Policy)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems
- Relevant MCSE / MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in Australia
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.