M365 ADOPTION CONSULTANT
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative, and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Microsoft FastTrack Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant working with some of Australia’s largest organisations. You will be responsible for managing customers success in adopting Microsoft 365.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying new opportunities in accounts
- Maintain customer engagement and success within the FastTrack program
- Assisting customers in their adoption of Microsoft 365
- Leveraging FastTrack program resources to provide technical guidance on Microsoft 365
- Manage customers timelines, adoption, track usage and build relationships
- Be part of the global Microsoft FastTrack program as a M365 Adoption Consultant
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our FastTrack program will help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. This roles reports to the Crew Talent Manager, and works closely with the FastTrack team, FastTrack Program Manager and Professional Services Director.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working with customers around their adoption of Microsoft 365
- Helping customers define a Microsoft 365 roadmap
- Delivering assessment and workshops on key new M365 technologies
- Providing technical guidance on Microsoft 365 and related products
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers at all levels of the organisation
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of Microsoft 365
- Minimum 4 years’ experience designing and deploying Microsoft 365 services and technologies
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft 365 and security portfolio
- Experience in implement best practice methodology to drive benefits
- Exposure to pre-sales discussions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Relevant experience in deployment and technical support of security solutions
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Presentation and communication skills
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in Australia
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.