GRAPHIC DESIGNER WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Graphic Design Superstar
Wanted! Experienced Graphic designer who loves to push the envelope and own a creative from start to finish. If you are a Graphic Designer who is passionate about brand integrity, obsessed about how things look and can already find fault in the design flow of this advertisement, then we have a role for you.
We’re looking for a creative, talented and eager graphic designer with a passion for conceiving, illustration, animation, rollouts and all things creative across traditional and digital mediums! You must have a thirst for creativity, be dedicated to excellence and love feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working closely with the CMO and Marketing Manager on all marketing campaigns
- Evolving our Brand Guidelines and leading the charge on a secondary colour palette development (we know, not everyone loves Orange)
- Upholding and upleveling our brand guidelines
- Planning and designing promotional materials, such as posters, cards, brochures, social media assets and more to raise the profile of Insentra and their Partners. This may include providing mock-ups, drafts and/or presentation of ideas.
- Taking photos and creating marketing assets
- Planning and designing layout of key development department communications materials such as reports, Powerpoint presentation design, brochures, newsletters, appreciation cards/letters, policies, information pages, webpage design layouts etc. This may include providing mock-ups, drafts and/or presentation of ideas
- Digital artwork including Web, EDM and Social Media assets
- Design infographics to appear in marketing material, website and blogs to quickly communicate visually complex ideas
- Retouching imagery for web, printed assets and social media.
- Layout of printed material and packaging.
- Collaborate with our Social Media Associate to create imagery for social media that drives engagement
- Engage with the Vibe Team to create cool and unique merch for our crew
- Update visual elements of website, keeping it fresh and innovative
- Develop campaign creative in line with brief and brand and resonates key business messages
- End to end delivery of all tasks related to design projects, from briefing through to delivery.
- Work with our Marketing Team to organise internal and external events creating all supporting design material
- Ability to think outside the creative box & not afraid to break the creative mould! Able to go off brand without breaking the brand
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / graphic design or documented relevant experience.
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator/ InDesign / premier).
- Proven ability in creative alignment to a brand tone of voice.
- Has minimum experience of 3 years as a Graphic Designer inhouse or agency/studio setting.
- Has an innate passion and curiosity for design and typography, keeping up to date with trends whilst harbouring a respect and awareness for the traditions of the craft.
- Able to convert to different styles – not just focused on what you like
- High-level of proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Bonus points for skills in Animation, Video skills, AfterEffects, Cinema 4D, Adobe XD or Sketch App.
- Ability and knowledge in producing industry standard finished artwork across print and digital applications.
- Understands the job life cycle and how to manage timings and expectations: being able to work autonomously from briefing through to project delivery.
- A conceptual mind that understands good design and typography
- Has a strong folio displaying proficiency in brand-led communication design that demonstrates creativity, craft, critical thought, typographical nous and the ability to push design boundaries – even within the most basic brief parameters.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive and curious attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
St Leonards Sydney. This role reports to our Marketing Manager.
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.