DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Digital Marketing Superstar
Are you passionate about all things digital? Are you a Digital Marketer with hands on experience across all digital marketing channels? Do you want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work and number 1 IT Company, working in a team of people who love the work you do?
If you answered yes to the above, APPLY NOW
Insentra is currently looking for a smart, talented and experienced Digital Marketer to own our digital marketing platforms and strategy. This is very much a hands-on role, with a clear purpose to implement Insentra’s multichannel marketing plan as well as drive digital awareness for each of our solution areas.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE DOING
- Working with our CMO and Marketing Manager to generate high quality sales leads through digital
- Owning Insentra’s brand strategy across the entire global digital marketplace
- Develop SEO and digital content strategies to increase Partner and Customer experience and engagement
- Managing website content and ensuring key messages are effectively communicated to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Manage our video and web development team across web, content creation and social media
Owning our Social Media Strategy and working closely with our graphic designer
- Building out and executing Partner and Customer engagement workflows and eDM campaigns with our Marketo marketing automation platform
- Ensuring weekly and monthly digital campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the market outlook
- Discovering new and exciting ways to cut through all the boring IT marketing fluff and make a real difference
- Developing personalized, fun and creative campaigns with an extra wow factor.
- Managing paid advertising across Search, Social and other lead generation channels
- Running event campaigns both webinar and live event
- Be involved in End-to-End marketing campaigns
- Plan and develop effective Digital Marketing Plans
- Maintenance of data integrity, UX, website design and site
- Manage performance and results against KPIs for all traffic and revenue channels including Linkedin paid, Google CPC, YouTube, Email, landing pages and organic.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
In this role, you will create and execute our digital marketing campaigns for our 5 solution areas: the Modern Workplace, The Secure Workplace, The Modern Data Centre, Migrations & FastTrack and Managed Services for Partners and create further brand awareness of our unique go-to market.
This role requires creativity, attention to detail and an ability to analyse campaign effectiveness. This role is for someone who is looking to build a long-term career in a growing global IT business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. IT experience preferable
- Experience working with industry CRM/Marketing tools. Marketo experience is a bonus
- Completed University Degree in Business or Marketing discipline
- Strong experience across SEO, SEM, email marketing, Social.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and focus on results
- Loves Team and champions our values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust. Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced business
- High achieving
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills essential.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5 and wants to build a career at Insentra
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
This role reports to our Head of Marketing.
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your
interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Remote in Australia
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.