CLOUD SOLUTION SENIOR CONSULTANT
Join our Global Team and become a Cloud Consultant Superstar
Do you want to be part of one of the best Global IT Companies to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services Team is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Cloud Consultant. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their Cloud environments. Your main responsibilities include;
- Assisting with Presales including working with partners and customers to understand requirements, discuss alternatives and agree approach
- Driving presales to define, position and scope solutions for partners and customers
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Cloud solutions in accordance with Insentra’s project methodology to achieve the customer’s desired outcomes
- Deliver excellent outcomes within project scope and budget constraints
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Microsoft Cloud Consultant reports to the Insentra President Americas. We are growing rapidly and this is a newly created role in our business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assist with defining scope and estimating work effort to deploy the agreed solution
- Work closely with partners and customers to define and develop the solution in line with Insentra’s project methodology
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in business and/or outcome terms
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical stakeholders in partners and customers
- Provide regular and timely feedback and reporting throughout the delivery of projects
Provide mentoring or coaching for junior team members or senior team members with less expertise in your key competencies.
- 3+ years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience
- Experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions, including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms (vSphere/Hyper-V), and datacenter storage and networking
- Capable of communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Virtual Networks, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Blob Storage, PowerShell DSC, Azure Automation, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Site Recovery
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, Networking Architectures, Cost Management controls, etc.)
- Understanding of Azure SQL Database, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure DevOps preferred
- Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Experience with migration readiness and planning tools (ex. Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery Planner)
- Understanding of security/compliance requirements as it relates to Azure services and regions
- Experience with infrastructure automation, including configuration management (Puppet, Chef, or PowerShell DSC) and infrastructure provisioning (ARM Templates or Terraform)
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell / CLI) for deployment and management on Azure
- Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 8-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Others related professional certifications are a plus too!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in the USA.
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.