Cloud Solution Architect
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. You will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class architect. You will be responsible for presales, delivery and assisting with building the UK and US arms of an Australian company. Your main responsibilities include:
- Technical leadership and delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Office 365, Azure and Windows 10
- Working remotely and occasionally on-site across the US
- Assisting with the development, enhancement, and documentation of Insentra methodologies for Office 365 and Azure projects
- Mentoring, supporting and developing Insentra consultants
- Work closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately you will ensure our company’s Microsoft Office365, Teams, Voice and Azure scoping, implementation and migration efforts help our partner’s clients achieve their business objectives in Australia, EMEA and USA. The Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect role reports to an Executive Team member and works closely with the EMEA and US Channel Managers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Presales and architecture for the entire Microsoft stack
- Developing opportunities
- Documentation including scopes of work, design documents, as-built documents, etc
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of IT
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Central or Eastern US
Highly desirable for the right candidate
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outstanding experience in Office 365 technologies and migrations with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Strong knowledge of Exchange
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Azure, VM’s, Network Security Groups
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Sys Admin knowledge of SQ
- Relevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
If this sounds like you, please email our Vibe Associate Rebecca at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Just remember to put the Job title in the subject, include your CV, name and best contact number. Alternatively, please find the role on LinkedIn here