Do you want to be part of one of the best Global IT companies to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Managed Services Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Managed Services Engineer. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their Citrix and Modern Desktop environments. Your main responsibilities include;
- Secure and well maintained Customer’s Citrix environment health, configuration, patching, and image management
- Mentoring, supporting, and developing service desk team members
- Working closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning and driving customer success
The Citrix Engineer reports to the Technical Lead and Managed Services Operations Manager in the UK and works closely with our Global Managed Services engineers and Professional Services Consultants.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE DOING
As a Citrix Engineer, your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Proactive Citrix environment health management
- Patching of Citrix and Windows environment systems
- Health check analysis
- Design and implement solutions for clients
- Documentation including support processes and procedures
- Regular Citrix image management
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Manage clients in BAU and major incidents
- Staying up to date with the fast-paced world of IT
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
If you can demonstrate strong skills in the following, we would love to chat to you:
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, ability to actively listen and clearly communicate with other teams globally
- Deep technical knowledge of Citrix/Microsoft Core technologies, such as
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop / DaaS
- Citrix Cloud Service
- Citrix Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- Citrix ADC (Netscaler)
- Image creation, management and optimisation (PVS, MCS)
- Active Directory
- Azure AD
- Group Policy / DNS
- Azure/Windows infrastructure
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- In addition, a good working knowledge of and experience with some or all the following are highly desirable.
- Microsoft 365
- MFA (Azure, Okta, Duo)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Powershell and scripting tooling
- Application Packaging
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer meaning we commit to respond to every applicant. Sit tight… you will hear back from us soon.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in UK
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded as one of the top 10 IT companies to work for in Australia (2016-2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.