CITRIX CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Consultant Superstar
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Modern Workplace Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their Modern Workplace environments. Your main responsibilities include;
- Assisting with presales to define, position and scope solutions for partners and customers
- Designing and implementing Modern Workplace solutions in accordance with Insentra’s project methodology
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in accordance with Insentra’s defined methodology
- Deliver excellent outcomes within project scope and budget constraints
- Ensure #DeliveryExcellence as measured by Customer and Partner feedback
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Citrix Consultant reports to the Service Excellence Manager – Modern Workplace and Platforms and reports to the Crew Talent Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conducting presales including working with partners and customers to understand requirements, discuss alternatives and agree approach
- Defining scope and estimating work effort to deploy the agreed solution
- Work closely with the Service Excellence Manager – Modern Workplace and Platforms and reports to the Crew Talent Manager
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in business and/or outcome terms
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical stakeholders in partners and customers
- Provide regular and timely feedback and reporting throughout the delivery of projects
- Set and manage expectations. Do what you say you will do, by when you said you would do it
- Provide mentoring or coaching for junior team members or senior team members with less expertise in your key competencies.
- Willing to share knowledge and experience.
We are looking for someone with strong consulting, design, and delivery experience. Specifically, you will need demonstrable expertise and a deep understand of the following:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Citrix cloud service
- Azure cloud service
- Citrix WEM
- AD – General
- AD – Group Policy
In addition, a good working knowledge of and experience with some or all the following are highly desirable.
- Citrix ADC
- AWS cloud service
- Azure AD
- Azure Automation
- Windows Server Infrastructure
- Office 365
- MFA (Azure, Okta, Duo)
- Datacentre Networking (WAN, LAN, MPLS)
- Image creation, management and optimisation
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer meaning we commit to respond to every applicant. Sit tight… you will hear back from us soon.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and you to collaborate on developing your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in Australia
WHY INSENTRA IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
Although we expect a lot, we also invest a lot. Aside from being awarded the number 1 IT company to work for in Australia (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and all the standard crew benefits, such as access to top training partners, phone bills paid and team activities, we also have a few other perks you might want to know about:
- Output not input. Although we’re not 9-5, we are flexible with how you work. We love supporting our crew to enjoy life and family and we know this sometimes happens during work hours. We believe as long as you are achieving your targets then why not set your day up in a way which lets you have it all
- Own your own career. We love creating rock stars and are here to support you in achieving your career aspirations. We believe in partnering with you to set longer term career goals and removing the roadblocks which get in the way.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust. If these values sound like you – you’re in good company at Insentra! We always act with these three top of mind.
- No Bull. No politics, no working around someone, just a team who love working with one another being their honest selves.
- Celebration is one of our core values. We prioritise celebrating big and small wins in teams and sharing with the entire company!
- No boring weeks! We love to face a new challenge and at Insentra no two days are the same. Your manager and team will help you tackle each new challenge too.
Want to read more? Check out the Insentra Train Story here
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.