How can organisations safeguard their IT operations in light of the Great Resignation
The Great Resignation continues to dominate headlines as organisations report record number of workers quitting their job. For the Tech and IT industry, it is a more disturbing concern, where resignations are the highest compared to other industries. And, according to a recent survey of tech workers, 72% said they were considering quitting their jobs in the next 12 months.1
How can organisations safeguard their IT operations in light of the Great Resignation? In this whitepaper, we explore:
- The impact the Great Resignation is having on the IT sector
- The risks to the IT operation
- How organisations can ensure business continuity and safeguard IT operations
- Benefits of managed service providers in navigating the challenges of the great resignation.
- How to choose a great managed service provider.
1 TalentMLS, Sept 2021