Join our Global Team and Become a Marketing Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Marketing team is creative, fast-paced and stands for excellence. This role is for someone who wants to put their technical skills and passion for web innovation in practice to grow a career in a global marketing team and excel at user experience. Your main responsibilities include;
- Improving the overall user experience of our Umbraco CMS website
- Maintain best practice and audit site performance
- Drive website innovation, bringing your ideas for improvements to the team – we always want to hear your opinion!
- Troubleshoot and fix errors when they arise
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love design, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, New Zealand, UK and USA. The Web Developer reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Associate.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assisting the Senior Digital Marketing Associate, Digital Marketing Associate, and broader team with day to day website tasks, coordinating website development projects and activities as requested
- Building and implementing new modules for our website using Umbraco CMS
- Testing and developing existing modules and web pages to improve UX
- Audit existing structure, implement best practice, and share with digital team
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to improve website UX, performance and design
- Own the creation of our new Partner Portal, including file repository, and interactive user-journey
- Integration of APIs between website and third-party software
- Work with Digital Marketing Associate to test and optimise Marketo forms within the website
- Align all web developments with SEO best practices, and our approved SEO content strategy
- Mentor and train Digital Marketing Associate in Umbraco UMS and best practices
- 5 years working in full-stack website development with a strong history within Umbraco
- Umbraco CMS (Umbraco certifications will make you a stand-out candidate)
- Marketo knowledge is a plus but not essential
- Willing to occasionally adopt Australian working hours
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
Remote in Philippines
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.