Senior FastTrack Consultant
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative, and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it - Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our FastTrack Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for managing customers success in transitioning to Microsoft 365.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer engagement
- Remotely assisting customers in their transition to and adoption of Microsoft 365
- Providing technical guidance on Microsoft 365
- Helping customers define a Microsoft 365 roadmap
- Manage customers timelines, adoption, track usage and build relationships
- Be part of the global Microsoft FastTrack program as a Senior Insentra FastTrack
- Own customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s migration and Microsoft 365 management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. This role reports to the FastTrack Service Excellence Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working with customers on voice and video calls around their transition to Microsoft 365
- Providing technical guidance on Microsoft 365 and related products
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers at all levels of the organisation
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities that may arise when talking with customers
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of Microsoft 365
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- In depth knowledge in Microsoft 365 technologies with experience across the Microsoft security suite
- Working knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Working knowledge of Directory Services (Azure Active Directory, Active Directory)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – in particular Windows 10
- Experience with EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS, Azure ATP, MDATP, OATP)
- Experience with Microsoft Information Protection
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Relevant MS accreditation (MS 100, MS 101, MS 500)
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Australian IT market
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft O365 and security portfolio
- Experience in implement best practice methodology to drive benefits
- Exposure to pre-sales discussions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Relevant experience in deployment and technical support of security solutions
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Presentation and communication skills
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Remote in Sydney.
Office Location: St Leonards, Sydney.
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.