Project Manager (US)
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Are you passionate about being organized and maybe some might even call you a bit of a control freak?, Do you like to be surrounded and supported by the greatest technical minds? Do you want to work with a Leadership and Executive team that respect and listen to you counsel? WE HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Project Management Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves people, variety, challenge and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class project professional. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our consulting services to the customers of our partners. Your main responsibilities include;
- Ensure that all projects you manage are delivered on-time, in-budget and to-scope
- Lead the collaboration of the project participants with our resource managers, partners and customers
- Follow our methodology for project management and use our tools to effectively deliver the project
- Track, analyze and report to stakeholders on project progress, cost, risks, issues, prospective scope changes and blockers
- Create and maintain project documents and records in accordance with our methodology
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s project management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Project Manager reports to the Projects Director
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks under pressure
- Able to manage and guide conflicting agenda/difficult situations to an amicable resolution
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Work from Home (US)
- Experience with project management methods and practices
- Experience in distilling the tasks, and sequencing of tasks, to deliver a Statement of Work
- Experience in the use of tools to track, manage and report on project performance and delivery
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Demonstrably strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced user of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.