National Partnership Manager
Join our A/NZ Team and Become a Partner Superstar
Do you want to be part of Australia’s best IT Company to work for? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Partner Manager. Your main responsibilities include;
- Proactively driving joint partner planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships
- Meets assigned sales targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Manage strategic activities with partners to generate revenue
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet mutual sales goals
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
If you have a proven track record as a Channel/Partner Manager in the IT Channel, excellent communication skills and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to hear from you.
The National Partner Manager (NPM) secures, maintains, and expands relationships with Channel Partners, being the lifeblood of our business. The NPM is responsible for meeting partner recruitment objectives and through a partner nurture program, ensue partners achieve sales targets. The National Partnership Manager positions the entire portfolio of Insentra’s services to partners. The NPM reports to the Sales Director, and will work closely with Solution Managers and the company leadership . The NPM will enlist the support of presales specialists, Solution Managers, Service Delivery Management, Marketing and Management resources as needed.
Importantly – the National Partnership Manager does not own the sales opportunities generated from partners. The NPM is responsible for the initial opportunity qualification and hands over the sales opportunity to the relevant Solutions Manager to run the sales process. This ensure the NPM stays focused on managing the partners, driving awareness, undertaking account mapping and planning & driving stakeholder engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Develop plans to increase brand awareness within the partner territory
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners and on-board those partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate partner sales performance in respect of Insentra services and recommend improvements
- Educate partners about Insentra’s services portfolio
- Address partner related issues & sales conflicts
- Work with marketing to communicate up-to-date information about Insentra services to partners
- Develop process improvements to optimise partner management activities
- Develop & executive coverage plan for key partners engaging Insentra’s leadership team
- Where relevant and appropriate attend partner sales meetings and partner conferences
- Assist in joint Insentra & partner marketing activities
- Coordinate the involvement of Insentra Solution Managers to meet partner sales performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Manage potential Partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, adhering to Insentra’s Partner rules of engagement
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT channel as a Channel Manager or Partner Manager
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Develops and maintains territory coverage and sales plan
- As required completes partner account plans
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
Remote in Sydney. Office location is St Leonards, Sydney.
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.