Modern Workplace Consultant
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative, and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Modern Workplace Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their Modern Workplace environments. Your main responsibilities include;
- Assisting with presales to define, position and scope solutions for partners and customers
- Designing and implementing Modern Workplace solutions in accordance with Insentra’s project methodology
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in accordance with Insentra’s defined methodology
- Deliver excellent outcomes within project scope and budget constraints
- Ensure #DeliveryExcellence as measured by Customer and Partner feedback
- Contribute content such as blogs, whitepapers, videos, how-tos or screencasts that add value to our partners and enhance our brand
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Modern Desktop Consultant reports to the Service Excellence Manager – Modern Workplace and Platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assisting with Presales including working with partners and customers to understand requirements, discuss alternatives and agree approach
- Assist with defining the scope and estimating work effort to deploy the agreed solution
- Work closely with partners and customers to define and develop the solution in line with Insentra’s project methodology
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in the business and/or outcome terms
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical stakeholders in partners and customers
- Provide regular and timely feedback and reporting throughout the delivery of projects
- Set and manage expectations. Do what you say you will do, by when you said you would do it
- Provide mentoring or coaching for junior team members or senior team members with less expertise in your key competencies. Willing to share knowledge and experience.
We are looking for someone with strong consulting, design, and delivery experience. Specifically, you will need demonstrable expertise and a deep understanding of the following:
- Citrix ADC
- VPX and SDX
- Clustering and GSLB
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Citrix Cloud Service
- Citrix WEM
- AD – General
- AD – Group Policy
In addition, a good working knowledge of and experience with some or all the following are highly desirable.
- Citrix ADC App Firewall and nFactor
- Azure AD
- Azure Automation
- Azure AD Connect
- Windows Server Infrastructure
- Office 365
- MFA (Azure, Okta, Duo)
- Datacentre Networking (WAN, LAN, MPLS)
- Image creation, management and optimisation
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in Sydney or Melbourne
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.