Microsoft 365 Consultant
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing their career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our consulting services to the customers of our partners by doing:
- Technical delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects, mostly focused around Microsoft 365
- Driving adoption across Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive, Teams, Enterprise Mobility, Security and more
- Manage internal and external expectations
- Ensure delivery within agreed scope, budget and timeframes
- Owning customer success
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Providing Technical guidance on Microsoft 365 and surrounding products
- Conducting implementations and migrations to Microsoft 365 for Exchange, File Shares, Skype for Business and more
- Building relationships with customers
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities that may arise when talking with customers
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of Microsoft services
- 3-5 years working as a consultant delivering Microsoft focused solutions
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft 365 technologies with experience managing Exchange on-premises or online
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server products
- Strong knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Understanding of foundational technologies such as DNS, DHCP, Networking, etc.
- Experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, AIP)
- Relevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 is not always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your own success and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to achieve greatness in this role?
Role is remote in the UK.
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.