M365 Collaboration Consultant
Join our Global Team and Become a Microsoft 365 Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Modern Workplace Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. Due to continued success in the EMEA region we are looking to grow the depth and breadth of our capability. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant working in the Microsoft 365 stack. You will be responsible ensuring delivery excellence across multiple Microsoft 365 transformation projects. Your main responsibilities include;
- Working with clients to help them define and prioritise their requirements
- Articulate how they can leverage Microsoft 365 to meet their requirements
- Help guide the client through design decisions
- Design and implement solutions based on Microsoft 365
- Communicate effectively with internal and external project stakeholders
- Work as part of a wider team to deliver a great outcome
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Modern Workplace efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Modern Workplace Consultant reports to the Director EMEA.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working as part of a global Professional Services team
- Assisting in presales activities with clients to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Estimating the effort to deliver M365 solutions
- Assisting with the development of Statements of Work
- Design and building components of M365 solutions with a particular focus on:
- Teams collaboration and applications
- Microsoft 365 Groups including Yammer and Planner
- SharePoint Online including Lists, information architecture, governance and compliance
- PowerApps, Power Automate and integrations
- Planning and executing the migration of content to SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive. This could include (but is not limited to) migrating content from:
- SharePoint Server on premises
- File Shares
- Existing Office 365 tenants
- Other SaaS platforms
- 5 years of consulting experience in the professional services team of an integrator or similar organization
- Experience migrating content from on premises to Microsoft 365
- Experience migrating content from one or more M365 tenant to a new tenant
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
- Strong technical skills across the Microsoft 365 stack, with a particular focus and passion for:
- Able to work with team members across the globe to achieve a great outcome
- Able to engage with stake holders at all levels of clients
- Able to work across concurrent projects for multiple, diverse clients in a diverse range of industries
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Role is remote in the UK.
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.