Join our Global Team and Become a Delivery Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration, and innovation are the foundation of not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – come say hi on our life page.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Professional Services Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for management and oversight of the Modern Workplace and Modern Platforms Professional Services Teams. Your main responsibilities include;
- Ensure consultant success and development
- Oversight of unmanaged projects, resourcing and deliverables
- Delivery excellence for solution areas
- Automation, service improvement and efficiency
- Customer and partner engagement
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Delivery Coordinator reports to the Service Excellence Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, vendors and clients and meet with them as required throughout project delivery
- Oversee two multidisciplinary teams making sure they have the right tools to deliver successful outcomes
- Ensure time entry by allocated consulting teams is completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Insentra Timesheet policies
- Ensure new projects are initiated in a timely manner
- Efficient allocation of work to consultants
- Manage process to gather customer feedback on the completion of each engagement
- Maintain forward schedule for allocated consulting teams.
- Provide project coordination support for standard projects
- Work with consultants and clients to set expectations and make sure timelines and deliverables are met
- Work closely with consultants to identify any potential risks to projects and flag to PS Director / PMO Manager as required
- Work to streamline and improve processes to increase efficiency as we grow our delivery team
- Assist with delivery of change management for disruptive technology programs
- Ensure quality of technical deliverables produced by project teams
- Ensure project oversight activities as defined in Delivery Methodology are conducted for engagements within your portfolio of works
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn’t always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Remote in the UK
Dare to be Different!
Looking, but not available?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, driven people. If you’re not available right now but you’re interested in a position at Insentra, get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion. If you’re a little unsure, our Train Story will clarify the underlying principles which make us such a supportive place to work.